Stimulate your senses for 3 days during a stay in Sweden’s 6th largest city!
Are you looking for a spectacular hotel to spend some time with your beloved? Are you looking for an extraordinary experience? Do you fancy staying in a beautiful hotel room decorated in industrial style with a view of Lake Mälaren?
Do not hesitate any longer and book this special package now!
This hotel, located on the shores of lake Mälaren in Västerås, was originally a steam power plant from the year 1917. It consists of 264 unique rooms spread over 18 floors, decorated in an industrial romantic style. Equipped with an 800 m2 spa complex and a roof terrace with bar and restaurant where delicious meals are served, you are sure to fall in love.
- Enjoy a welcome drink served on the 18th floor
- Relax in the impressive Voltage Lounge Pool Club
- Spend 2 nights in a unique room with lake view
- Let your taste buds do the talking during diner
- Make use of the numerous relaxation options of this experience hotel
Dates: Year round, subject to availability.
Meeting point: Västerås in the province of Västmanland, a one hour 15 minutes drive west of Stockholm.
Lodging: You will spend 2 nights in a room of 18 m² with lake view.
Food & drinks: The hotel has 2 restaurants and an Italian bar. In the latter you can enjoy a good glass of wine and a meal inspired by Italian cuisine.
Both restaurants will take you on a gastronomic as well as a spiritual journey. One is a steak restaurant where the energy and power is generated in the form of fire, coal and steam that form the basis of the current cooking process. The other restaurant is an Asian Fusion restaurant, an experience for all senses.
In addition the hotel has several bars.
Accessibility: This unique 3-day experience is suited for guests with reduced mobility at an additional cost ranging from 200 to 700 SEK as a different room type is applicable. For information about accessibility and assistance, please get in touch.
Price: The price is 3,292 SEK per person on double occupancy on weekdays. For weekend bookings (Friday and Saturday) the price is 4,389 SEK per person on double occupancy. It is possible to extend your stay at this hotel at an additional cost.
- Welcome drink on the top floor of this impressive hotel
- Access to the Voltage Lounge Pool Club, the gym and the various relaxation areas
- High quality accommodation, 2 nights in a room with a lake view
- Very tasty meals based on half board (drinks are not included) from dinner on day 1 until breakfast on day 3
- Access to the numerous leisure options on site
Arrival at the hotel where a welcome drink is served at 1 pm in the cozy bar with a fantastic view on the 18th floor. You can check into your room from 2 pm. From 2 pm to 4.30 pm you will have access to the Voltage Lounge Pool Club (minimum age for the Pool Club is 18).
In the evening you can enjoy an Omakase dinner in the Locavore restaurant between 5.30 pm and 9.15 pm (you will be allocated a time when booking or at check-in). The chef’s choice of finger-licking Japanese tapas will be served in the restaurant.
After breakfast based on Asian cuisine, you are free for the day to discover the city of Västerås. After booking you will receive numerous tips on what to do in Västerås and its surroundings. You can always obtain more tips at the hotel reception.
However, there is no obligation to leave this hotel situated by the water today, after all you are staying in an experience hotel. You can enjoy a drink at the bar on the top floor or the gin bar with a karaoke room. You can catch a movie in the cinema where classic films are shown or go to the gym. Or why not go wild at the shuffleboard, the arcade games or the billiard or table tennis table?
On day 2 access to the Voltage Lounge Pool Club is included from 5 pm until 7.30 pm.
During late evening a 3-course dinner will be served at the Chamberlin Grill restaurant somewhere between 8.30 PM and 9.15 PM.
In the morning you will be able to enjoy a traditional Swedish breakfast buffet on the ground floor. You must check out by 11 am at the latest. After this, your multi-day stay in this fantastic hotel has come to an end. We hope you enjoyed it and we are looking forward to your next stay.
- Coffee and tea are available for hotel guests 24/7, free of charge.
- Room service is not offered or possible, but you can pick up food at the restaurant yourself and bring it to your room.
- Sweden’s oldest water action park, spread over several floors, is located in the same building.
- The reception is accessible 24/7, the bars close at 1 am except for the gin bar which closes at 11 pm.
- As a hotel guest you can use the electric charging station to load your car’s battery free of charge.
Other programs or room types are available on request. It is also possible to book B&B at this hotel.
Booking or additional questions: please contact me via e-mail: email@example.com or by phone +46 (0)70 230 68 70