Discover Central Sweden’s wild nature
Fancy an intensive, 7 day all-round nature photography workshop in Central Sweden in 2019? This workshop is for anyone who’s passionate about wild nature and photography.
During this 7 day workshop you will be staying in a most authentic Swedish cottage where you will also be treated to culinary adventures.
Saturday 25 May to Saturday 1 June 2019
Saturday 10 August to Saturday 17 August 2019
Other dates upon request and with a minimum of 2 participants.
Meeting point: Stockholm; the exact location depends on your chosen mode of transport
- Morning workshop osprey photography from a boat – https://www.amazingscandinavia.com/activities/osprey/
- Wild brown bear watching from a hide, with overnight stay in the hide – https://www.amazingscandinavia.com/activities/brownbearwatching/
- Morning workshop macro photography insects – https://www.amazingscandinavia.com/activities/naturephotographyworkshops/macrophotographyworkshop-insects/
- Beaver safari – https://www.amazingscandinavia.com/activities/beaversafari/
- Moose safari – https://www.amazingscandinavia.com/activities/moosesafari/
- Evening workshop landscape photography – https://www.amazingscandinavia.com/activities/naturephotographyworkshops/landscapephotographyworkshop-lakes/
- 2 nature photography walks
- Visit to either the Falun copper mine (UNESCO) or Sala silver mine
- Culinairy treats in the food halls of Västerås
The workshop will take place with 3 or more bookings (max. 8 participants). This workshop forms an ideal combination with a Stockholm city trip.
Price: The price is 20.985 SEK per person, based on a shared room and half board. All transfers from arrival in Stockholm until departure to your home country are included. All activities as mentioned in the above program are inclusive and with personal guidance.
The price excludes:
- Flight or other mode of public transport to and from Stockholm
- Alcoholic beverages
- Lunch (picnic – limited to 3 times. Because most of the evening activities include a meal, your accommodation will provide you with lunch on those days, leaving you to take care of your lunch only 3 times.)
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- Personal expenses
For bookings or further questions: please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +46 (0)70 230 68 70