Are you ready to engulf yourself in all the charm Sweden has to offer during winter? Do you have an adventurous nature? Would you like to learn more about wolves and their natural habitat? If you answered all 3 questions with a ‘yes’, this adventurous 4 day winter trip is definitely for you.
During this 4 day adventure you will be staying in a most authentic Swedish cottage where you will also be culinary pampered.
All activities include English speaking guidance.
Thursday 5 March to Sunday 8 March 2020
Meeting point: Stockholm; the exact location depends on the chosen means of transport
- Nature photo walk
- Eagle hide (full day) – https://www.amazingscandinavia.com/activities/eaglehide/
- Winter canoeing trip or guided beaver walk including hot drink and grilled snack by the campfire (approx. 3 hours)
- Wolf tracking tour on snowshoes including wilderness lunch (full day)
The trip will take place with 4 or more bookings (max. 8 participants). This 4 day adventure forms an ideal combination with a Stockholm city trip.
Price: The price is 9.750 SEK per person, based on full board. All transfers from arrival in Stockholm until departure from Stockholm are included. All activities as mentioned in the above program are included and with personal guidance in English.
The price excludes:
- Flight or alternative means of transport to/from Stockholm
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- Personal expenses
For bookings or further questions: please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 (0)70 230 68 70